Achieve all the benefits of palletless handling of unitized loads in your manufacturing and distribution operation. Cascade’s D-Series Carton Clamp allows efficient handling of a wide range of low-, medium- and high-density products including consumer paper products, appliances, consumer electronics, wine, packaged foods (canned or boxed), chemicals and plastics.
- Proven arm and aluminum frame construction ensures long useful life of the clamp.
- Unique pivoting arm and stabilizer design allows superior clamping force distribution for secure and damage free handling of a wide range of product types.
- Thin arm profiles allow for stacking loads tightly in the warehouse.
- Superior arm-slide bearing material and design extends bearing life and maintains balanced clamp force distribution.
- Rubber faced aluminum contact pads are standard and provide a high coefficient of friction to securely hold loads.
- Regenerative hydraulic valving is standard for optimal arm speed.
- Application specific contact pads (sizes & surfaces)
- Quick Disconnect mounting
- Custom opening ranges
- TFC (Touch Force Control)
- Tilt Control
- AFC (Adaptive Force Control)
- Load Cushion
- Tipping clamp
- 360 rotation
- Folding forks
- Double articulating arms