Magnetic Fork Covers
Cascade Magnetic Fork Covers – DAGS are ideal for handling a wide variety of loads. Designed for use in any industrial sector where pallet less products could be damaged from contact with bare forks. Developed for the painted metal and aluminium industry, DAGS protect surfaces which are subject to scratching or wear, including powdered metal surfaces, anodized aluminium or wood products. When confronted with an awkward or slippery load like barrels, metal boxes or cages, the lift truck driver can install the covers on the forks in a matter of seconds, improving stability and decreasing the chances of the load slipping off the forks.
- Easy to install or remove in seconds without any mechanical or electrical work.
- Sticks securely to forks.
- 70 durometer (shore A) black rubber upper layer, a metal inner core and a bottom magnetic layer.
- Resistant to abrasions, atmospheric agents and oil.
- Rib design provides additional coefficient of friction.
- Stores within easy reach on any flat surface on the forklift.
- Lightweight– does not limit truck’s net capacity.
- Improves noise reduction.
- The magnetic field generated by the DAGS does not interfere with other electronic instruments.
- Can be used anywhere extra protection is needed between a metallic surface and the load.
- Temperature range from -30ºC to +140ºC.
- Many different lengths to accommodate most forks.
- Available with Edge Guard.
- Special models available for telescopic forks.